GCS Home Forum Physicians & Cancer Centers – What is your experience? Video second opinions with Dr Birrer

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kathy 3 months ago.

• Author

Kathy
    Keymaster

Hi All,

We are very excited to be able to offer this service! We have the link to the second opinion video consultations on the front page of our website, and yesterday I added the announcement on Facebook to increase its visibility. We are waiting for IT to help us make it more visible on the website (coming soon). I will make a post about this on the Forum, too, to help women see this new service.

Kathy

ann
    Participant

I saw Dr. Birrer after my diagnosis. He was an encouragement to me! I encourage you to contact him for a second opinion. I consulted with him but took my treatments at home. My local doctor was willing to work with Dr. Birrer.

Lisa Myers
    Participant

I saw on FB today that GCS Project will be offering video second consultations!! Thus is huge and I can’t brlieve we didn’t hear it here first!! SoCal ladies- please check it out now!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

GCS FORUM

The GCS community is here for you. Our forum offers support, latest news, education, connections and a safe place to ask your questions.

REGISTER

In order to participate in discussions, or get notified of updates registration is required. Register Here

EXISTING USERS

Use your existing credentials to log in to our new Forum. Login Here or Reset Your Password

• MOST LIKED CONTENT