Our forum is experiencing technical difficulties with comments being displayed. We apologize for the inconvience.

Reply To: Dealing with recourrence and lack of treatments

GCS Project Home Forum Share Your Story Dealing with recourrence and lack of treatments Reply To: Dealing with recourrence and lack of treatments

Charmaine Coimbra
Participant

Maria–Blessings as you and your mother make your way through this challenging disease. I wish I could’ve replied earlier, but like many of us, I’ve been in the GCS war zone, for lack of a better description.

My prayer is that this website can open up awareness of this more rare form of cancer and that we can wake up our medical professionals to so many elements of detecting the disease and then treating it.

Personal experience shows me that there is a reluctancy to publicly speak about uteruses and all those parts that make us fantastic women. I’ve shed that era of modesty and now publicly share with who ever will listen or read that there are symptoms, like vaginal spotting, that must be addressed ASAP.

It’s all I can do to feel better about this war zone is to educate others in any way I can.

2020 LET MAKES SO NOISE!