Our forum is experiencing technical difficulties with comments being displayed. We apologize for the inconvience.

Reply To: Just Diagnosed

GCS Project Home Forum EXPERIENCES WITH CARCINOSARCOMA Just Diagnosed Reply To: Just Diagnosed

Margaret
Participant

Hi everyone, sorry I lost touch with this site. I ended up staged at 3c1. Completed 6 rounds of carbo/taxel with 28 rounds of external radiation sandwiched in between, that was finished in April 2020. In May 2020, CT scan showed NED – so now I am just trying to get on with the business of living during the pandemic. I have neuropathy in my feet which I hope is getting better but really cannot tell right now. I currently have, since starting chemo, random pains throughout my body, which of course always make me think “cancer” but I am learning to dismiss that thinking but also trying to remain aware, its hard to know which mindset will serve me best. I also have stomach discomfort from the radiation but not severe. It is really wonderful to connect with others who are sharing the same experience. Nancy you are my hero! Life is hard. Love to you all! Margaret