Our forum is experiencing technical difficulties with comments being displayed. We apologize for the inconvience.

Reply To: Please share your experiences with MMMT/Carcinosarcoma

GCS Project Home Forum Share Your Story Please share your experiences with MMMT/Carcinosarcoma Reply To: Please share your experiences with MMMT/Carcinosarcoma

debbieroberts6
Participant

I was diagnosed with ovarian MMMT/carcinosarcoma in March of 2015. After debulking surgery and 6 rounds of chemo( Carboplatin,Taxetere and Avastin). NED for 8 months (taking Avastin) and then tried Doxil and Topotecan for 6 more months ending in December 2016. The tumors continued to grow. As this is a rare cancer there were not many avenues available, I tried to get into some clinical trials, but because of the sarcoma I did not qualify. Luckily I was able to get Opdivo donated off label in February. Began to see results in April and a CT scan in August noted tumor reduction. I continue to take Opdivo every two weeks. Hoping this will continue.

I was very happy to find this website. Looking forward to seeing more information on my rare cancer.