Our forum is experiencing technical difficulties with comments being displayed. We apologize for the inconvience.

Reply To: Please share your experiences with MMMT/Carcinosarcoma

GCS Project Home Forum Share Your Story Please share your experiences with MMMT/Carcinosarcoma Reply To: Please share your experiences with MMMT/Carcinosarcoma

Barbara Zielewski
Participant

I was diagnosed in October with MMMT Carcinosarcoma. Stage 3. I live in a very small town in Wausau WI and am not confident that I am getting the correct treatment for this cancer. I have little faith in my cancer Dr. as he is unable to answer a lot of my questions. He is also a little arrogant and his answer to me when I asked him if he consulted with anyone else, he said ‘I don’t consult, Dr’s consult with me”. I started chemo and I am two sessions in with 6 more to go. I am looking outside of my area, for a second opinion, and or to just ask another Dr. if I am being treated properly. I am considering cancer centers of America, or Mayo, Froedert. or Madison University. Does anyone know where to go to see statistics of our type of cancer?