Our forum is experiencing technical difficulties with comments being displayed. We apologize for the inconvience.

Reply To: NCT02834013 Nivolumab and Ipilimumab in Treating Patients With Rare Tumors

GCS Project Home Forum Available Clinical Trials NCT02834013 Nivolumab and Ipilimumab in Treating Patients With Rare Tumors Reply To: NCT02834013 Nivolumab and Ipilimumab in Treating Patients With Rare Tumors

Helena Gvili
Participant

Hi Diane,

My mother recently learned that she has ovarian carcinosarcoma. Yesterday, she learned that she has breast cancer as well. Your site has been ever so useful in helping me to get in touch with Dr. Birrer.

In a Times article yesterday we saw information about successes with immunotherapy. The clinical trial you said you would enroll in sounds encouraging. This is the type of trial I hope may help my mother. How do you find out about the latest trials and whether they are the right one for you?
We are visiting Dr. Kevin Holcomb at Cornell Weill NYC to learn about possible options in this field besides the suggested chemo.

Thank you,
Helena