Our forum is experiencing technical difficulties with comments being displayed. We apologize for the inconvience.

Reply To: Diane Redington passed away on March 15, 2018 – but her legacy and the GCS Project lives on.

GCS Project Home Forum Announcements Diane Redington passed away on March 15, 2018 – but her legacy and the GCS Project lives on. Reply To: Diane Redington passed away on March 15, 2018 – but her legacy and the GCS Project lives on.

Cindy Rottkamp
Participant

I was so saddened to hear of Diane’s passing. She was an inspiration to so many of us women who have been diagnosed with GYN Carcinosarcoma. Diane was a bold and brave visionary who loved life and was determined to find a cure. Thank God her legacy lives on through the GCS Project! I wish to extend my prayers and deepest condolences to Diane’s family and I encourage those of us who have this disease to spread the word about the GCS Project. We must keep funding for the research viable and ongoing. I pray for Dr. Birrer and his team every day to make strides in their research and discover new treatments. The fight is not over! Thank you Diane, for your hard work and persistence. We will never forget you!