Our forum is experiencing technical difficulties with comments being displayed. We apologize for the inconvience.

Reply To: can you share your experience with ifosfamide? can we have a general discussion?

GCS Project Home Forum Chemo Treatments & Options can you share your experience with ifosfamide? can we have a general discussion? Reply To: can you share your experience with ifosfamide? can we have a general discussion?

Brenda R
Participant

Hi. I just finished 7 rounds of Ifosfamide. Six with Paclitaxel and one with Taxotere. Oncologist wanted me to do 1 more but the Taxotere did not agree with me, so I called an end to it. The Ifos did keep my tumors stable, and on the last scan it showed an improvement. I will have a CT scan next week to see where I am now, after the Taxotere. Now we will try to move on to Avastin, although it is not approved for my Uterine MMMT. The insurance co had approved it for once, so hoping they will approve again. I was Stage 3C2 at dx, and recurred within 6 months after first line chemo of Carbo/Paclitaxel.