Our forum is experiencing technical difficulties with comments being displayed. We apologize for the inconvience.

Reply To: Very quiet

ann
Participant

Well, Brenda, I have started three responses to you, and then they disappear! I hope you are not getting them all!

Thank you for your note! I, too, wish there was more interaction on this website. I know this cancer, treatments, and side-effects are overwhelming – at least that is the way I felt when I was diagnosed. I know people are at all different stages and dealing with all different responses to the treatments. It is an encouragement to me when people post and share their experiences. I appreciate learning through other peoples experiences. I am glad to have some basis for further treatments. I hope we can be encouragers for each other!

I have not heard anything about the trial. Maybe someone in the administration can answer this part, or you could contact one of the doctors involved. It would be great to hear where they are in the process and what they have learned so far!