Knowledge truly is power – and part of our mission is to provide the correct information about gynecologic carcinosarcoma (GCS), also known as malignant mixed Müllerian tumor (MMMT).
Message from Diane: A Few Other Thoughts to Note
- You must find a GYN Oncologist who has significant experience with GCS.
- As complex as the science is, you must be able to work with your treatment team and understand all your options.
- Obtain copies of your medical records — everything! — pathology reports, scans, etc., and seek help to interpret the test results.
- Seek a second or third opinion. Find a team in which you have confidence.
- Know what your insurance covers.