Notifications
Clear all

GCS at 47. Diet and herbal support?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@csganciagmail-com)
Topic starter

I got diagnosed with GCS in early August 2019, a few days before my 47th birthday. I had a laparoscopic operation at Kaiser Permanente in SF last Sept. 11 where I went home the same day of my surgery. The cancer cells were taken out and appeared contained. I asked about the stage and the surgeon told me it's 1B. It's contained but was 60% deep into the uterine walls. Their plan was to schedule chemo about 5 weeks after the operation. I completed 6 sessions with Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in early February. I am starting radiation tomorrow. I am not sure how I feel about it. I am also unsure what other options I may have to further prevent recurrence.

Is radiation a good thing? What are the chances of me getting permanent renal damage to deal with after radiation? What is next after all the treatments are over? My thoughts lean towards consulting a renowned cancer herbalist in Oregon to help rebuild any damaged body parts and keep me cancer-free. Since after the operation, I got the guidance of a cancer nutritionist who helped boost my immune system while recommending organic food and supplements that are known to have anti-tumor benefits. She also led me to Jonathan Treasure, a renowned cancer herbalist and scientist.
https://jonathantreasure.com/

Is anyone using herbs with guidance from a cancer herbalist at any stage of their medical journey? If yes, I would love to hear about your experience.

My chemo doctor told me that if the cancer will come back it will be three to five years later. I don't want to just sit back after radiation and wait for CT scans to happen. I want to take charge and see how else I can be proactive with my health with a good cancer-preventative diet and powerful herbal support.

Posted : 19/03/2020 8:49 am
(@rosaweaver)

Does anyone had an update for diet and herbal support? I went to the website suggested ( jonanthantreasure) and it is under construction. Any recommended dietitians/ herbalists is greatly appreciated. 

Posted : 11/08/2023 4:04 pm
(@customlemari)

Yes all

Posted : 30/08/2023 2:35 am
Share:

News and Events